• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parrott remodel pictures

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h4198

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Had my muzzel heavy 1" bore cannon remodeled with a Parrott sleeve and a removable breech plug. Redid the elevation screw, to a better location. Hope to have a proper carriage this summer. h4198 .
DCP_0492a.jpg
DCP_0491a.jpg
DCP_0493a.jpg
DCP_0494a.jpg

ill bet that would get attention being towed behind your vehicle on the road... :thumbsup:

It needs some real Ghetto rims with spinners and some Eagle 215x60x14". You also need to tow it behind a Neon the same color. :bow:

Rock and roll dude :grin:

Took the remodeled Parrott to the range for the first time Saturday. Worked the load up slowly, finally setteled on 300gr of ff Goex, behind a patched 1" steel ball. Still don't have a rear sight, so mostly fired for effect, rather then accuracy. The spring loaded cannon lock, and the removable breech plug worked very well. Do have some side to side movement in the trunnions I will have to take care of. But all in all a very enjoyable day. h4198

It's about 40 miles out to where I shoot. Usually haul it in the back of my pickup. This trip I did haul it on my trailer. I live in the Kansas city suburbs, so it gets lots of looks, and waves. Usually haul it with the barrel fully depressed, some people may not like this thing pointing at them. h4198

Latest posts

Back