• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Palmetto Root 1855 side hammer pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these I would like to sell. I bought it unassembled, and that is how it remains. I have never fired it, and am no longer interested in getting it put together.

I paid $375 for it some time ago, and that is the price at which I would sell it. I would pay the shipping.

I can post some pictures if anyone is interested.

I have one of these I would like to sell. I bought it unassembled, and that is how it remains. I have never fired it, and am no longer interested in getting it put together.

I paid $375 for it some time ago, and that is the price at which I would sell it. I would pay the shipping.

I can post some pictures if anyone is interested.

DIBS! Yes, please send me pictures!!!

I never knew anyone made a 1855 Root repro. Damn, now I have something else to add to the list.

ThreeCrows

Sorry for the delay, but here are pictures of my revolver.

It is in overall good condition, and I don't think it has ever been fired. Some previous owner has apparently dry fired it, and some of the cones are slightly mushroomed, but could be easily fixed or replaced. I would imagine that was the same clown who apparently used the gun as a hammer, damaging the grip and breaking out a small piece. This could also be repaired without much trouble.
100_7364.JPG
100_7365.JPG
100_7366.JPG
100_7367.JPG
100_7368.JPG
100_7369.JPG
100_7370.JPG
100_7371.JPG

Sorry for the delay, but here are pictures of my revolver.

It is in overall good condition, and I don't think it has ever been fired. Some previous owner has apparently dry fired it, and some of the cones are slightly mushroomed, but could be easily fixed or replaced. I would imagine that was the same clown who apparently used the gun as a hammer, damaging the grip and breaking out a small piece. This could also be repaired without much trouble.
View attachment 102155View attachment 102156View attachment 102157View attachment 102158View attachment 102159View attachment 102160View attachment 102161View attachment 102162
Hanging up a “wanted” poster no doubt…

Back