• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ox Yoke Products Shut Down?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested Cabela's still has Ox-Yoke stuff on hand. Their web site only lists their store brand and it shows out of stock. But if you call them and ask for Ox-Yoke they have it. I just bought enough to last several years.

If anyone is interested Cabela's still has Ox-Yoke stuff on hand. Their web site only lists their store brand and it shows out of stock. But if you call them and ask for Ox-Yoke they have it. I just bought enough to last several years.

AND... now that you've told everyone...
they won't have it for much longer either! :kid:

You notice that I didn't even sign this one too... like it doesn't show you who replied--whether they sign their handle or not...? :huh:

AND... now that you've told everyone...
they won't have it for much longer either! :kid:

You notice that I didn't even sign this one too... like it doesn't show you who replied--whether they sign their handle or not...? :huh:

I stocked up recently too...a couple weeks ago I bought 2000 TC .018" prelubed pillow ticking...this week I got a deal on 2000 Oxyoke .015" prelubed cotton patches...got these for only $2.50 a bag delivered...already had about 1000 on hand, so I should be in good shape for 4-5 years.
(I'll will them to "The Muzzleloading Forum" in case I run out before the patches do)
:redthumb:

Roundball
$2.50 a bag is pretty cheap. I think I paid $6 something for mine.

WV-Hillbilly
Your picture kinda gives you away even if you didn't sign your name. HA

Of course, I could have bought all they had, doubled the price and sold them on the forum. HA

Roundball

I hawk several auction boards constantly...a number of actual business operators use them as their store fronts...they buy out or otherwise come across odd lots, put up an auction listing some quantity available, and I just start negotiating with them...ie: "if I buy them all right now, I'll pay you $$ for them all delivered to zip code 12345".

With small low cost items like bags of patches, you know they probably only paid .50 cents/each for them when they bought out somebody's garage business...and when that's the case, more often than not they'll go ahead and sell the whole batch for a song just so they don't have to bother with piecemeal sales over several weeks with all the individual packing, shipping, paperwork, etc...yes, $2.50 a bag, delivered price, is outstanding

That's a good price, that's for sure.

I guess if I don't outlast all my patches my wife can send some to each forum member. Wonder how many members we have. They may only get 1 or 2 each.
More likely she'll have a big muzzle loader yard sale.

As long as she doent sell them for what you've told her you paid for them, everthing :crackup:will be alright ???

She might lose money if she sold them for what she thinks I paid. Actually, she never says anything about what I spend.

Roundball

WV-Hillbilly
Your picture kinda gives you away even if you didn't sign your name. HA

Of course, I could have bought all they had, doubled the price and sold them on the forum. HA

Yeah I did know that... but that's why I was "pulling your chain" about telling everyone... you can't remain anonymous anymore. :shake:

BTW, I'm taller than that picture in real life. :crackup: but otherwise, it's a pretty fair likeness.

Regards,
WV_Hillbilly

FYI, I've probably got enough wads for my shotgun 'til someone gets the stuff into production again. And if someone gets desperately low and REALLY needs some. Send me a PM

Rightnour Manufacturing Of Mingoville Pa has purchased Ox-Yoke Originals and are producing the Ox-Yoke Products under the Ox-Yoke name from Mingoville.

Rightnour Manufacturing Of Mingoville Pa has purchased Ox-Yoke Originals and are producing the Ox-Yoke Products under the Ox-Yoke name from Mingoville.

Thank you for the infor, and welcome to the forum, bigbobbobsport. You'll like it here.
--Gabby

Back