• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oregon Newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Holland

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello,

I am located in Southern Oregon, and trying to get going in muzzleloading again.
Last year I bought a new .54 T/C Hawken with all the stuff to get going, but had to sell it because of financial issues :( Anyway, I am back and looking at getting a new set up for this hunting season.

Hi there Southern Oregon. I am also in Southwest Oregon at the mouth of the Rogue. New myself. A lot of good info in these threads.
Glad to meet you.

I am east of you in Medford.I grew in Newport Oregon myself, so I know all about the coast...good and bad. Glad to meet a fellow Oregonian.

Welcome to the MLF! Glad to hear your sticking with BP after your troubles. Keep an eye on the Classifieds, there are some great wares. Good luck on those future hunts.

Central Washington here, and fairly recent to this forum myself. Lot of good info and helpful people here. Welcome!

Dan

Hello from Wisconsin, and welcome! Sorry to hear of your set-back but happy to see you stick it out and get started in ML-ing again.

Welcome!
We all hit speed bumps now & then...hope you are past yours and can move on with the BP thing!

:hatsoff: Howdy,and welcome to the MLF.Hope ya enjoy the site.Lot of good learin here.Griz

Welcome. Glad you're stickin it out, been down that road once. You'll find a wealth of knowledgable folks here that can answer yer Q's. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees just finished bioling.

Welcome. Also new and looking to build my first ML.
I hale from up north of you in Molalla.

Hawken Boy: A friendly howdy-do from the hills above Talent, right here in the Rogue Valley. You found a great spot on the Net for ML information.
I haven't attended a shoot in years, but the Little Butte Mountain Men shoot a couple of times a month at their range in Lake Creek on Highway 140. They usually have a rendezvous around Fathers Day weekend.
Bill

Enjoy the forum, I know I do. I have only been to umatilla, but from what little I got to see its a beautiful state.

Back