• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oregon, Flying M Rondy, The Last One!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwhoffman

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Mark your calanders, May 23--26 for the FINAL Flying M Rondy in Yamhill.
after 25+ years, we have lost our ground, but have plans to move camp and hopefully continue!
lots of trails for rifle, trade gun and suirrel gun,pistol trail and shotgun events and a whole compliment of other gamesand activities.
Vendor's row and camping for both primitive and "tin Teepee's"
we have a great blanket this year.
Come on out, make some smoke, meet new friends as well as old acquaintences!

any ?????s, PT me!

Brett

Built a nice rifle trail this weekend, and saw the trade gun trail, pistol and squirrel trails as well! gunna be fun!

this is the last one at THIS location, but dont fret, sounds like we have found new digs with a few modern items and room enough to continue the tradition of the flying M rondy!

More tocome, or better yet, lets get together at the rondy!

Be sure to get some pictures and post them. I think its great to see those pictures to get some idea how the clubs do it.
:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back