• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Dude From NorCal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnyDaddy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Been lurking for awhile.
Not much going on with my Black Powder arms. Apparently no-one in Kalifornia cared to speak up for the muzzle-loaders. I have TC Renagade in .54, a Ruger New Army and two Philadelphia Derringers i finished from a kit in .45. I was lucky to buy percussion caps when they in-expensive. I have several thousand. I like Pyrodex for most of my shooting although I do have a pound of Goex 2f in the powder box.
Stay safe

Welcome! I am in Shasta County. We have great rendezvous in Shasta and Tehama counties. If you ever make it up this way you will enjoy it. :thumbsup:

BarnyDaddy, Welcome to our forum my friend! We are honored that you've decided to join us.

I always make it a point to welcome our new member's to our forum and take the privilege of explaining a little bit of nice to know stuff that we have to offer.

This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what kind of Traditional Muzzleloader you shoot or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in fine detail right here!

You will find like minded folks as yourself on our forum. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date ranges at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you'll be able to view additional topics in this forum.

Our forum is a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

The learning opportunities are truly endless! I guarantee you'll learn something new each and every time you visit this forum.

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place where everyone's view's and opinion's matter! You'll meet lifelong friends here who share your same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer!

We are glad that you've decided to join us. We also look forward to hearing from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Welcome. It is a good place to swing by from time to time. A number of Californios hang here, and there are quite a few clubs, shoots and rendezvous around Northern California

Back