• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

novolty targets for cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donk

40 Cal.
Reaction score
We are planing a cannon shoot forthe 06 High Plains Regional Rendezvous. My plan is to have one day a practice and demonstration day and the second day have the compotition. The competition I have pretty well in hand. but I am looking for some Ideas for novalty targets. Something that will impress a crowd of people. Someone has suggested to me 55 gal drums full of water. but I thought maybe some of you might have some Ideas. :hmm:

My favorite target...

pumpkins.jpg

Please forgive me as I an the product of a Californai demicrat and a northern California biker so it is hard to supress my red neck urges when I see a question like this.How about an old car,or frige ? the punkin looks good but somthing bigger and more reactive (and safe for the crowed and crew) would be cool .

How about getting some old store mannequins and dressing them up in opposing forces clothing, setting them up like they are charging your position and peppering them with grape shot?

Now that would be cool...

Paper mache soldiers would be cheaper...

We had thought about using cars or appliances but this will be a full primative rendezvous so we have to stay PC
Great Ideas Musketman. The pumkins would be great but might be hard to find in June, maybe watermellon :hmm:
The maninquins would also be great but what about scarecrows :hmm:
Just kiding musketman :haha:

Someone else also suggested hanging buckets of water from a rope.

anyone else got any Ideas. What would you like to see blown up with a cannon????

Back