• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Not something you see at every wedding

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFord

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Title-t.jpg

Troops performing feu de joie(firing of joy)after a wedding celebrated at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia.

Bill of the 45th Parallel said:
And the wedding theme song "Smoke gets in your eyes" :rotf: Bill

Sung by Edward R Murrow (you have to be getting up there to get this one).

Ha, funny that you posted that. It was the wedding of a member of the 1st NJ Rgt, which is one of the units I belong to. :thumbsup:

[/quote](you have to be getting up there to get this one).[/quote]
Don't see yer age posted Hank, are you one of us old poops's :haha: Oh, yeah you know who edward R morrow is :rotf: Bill

Les,
Great pic!!!! I'm sure it will be in the
wedding album(sp).
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

That middle man has got some great powder FLAMES coming out of his smoke pole. Also look at his hand area, some good flames there too. The second guy on the left looks a little scared. He doesn't have a gun. LOVE THE PICTURE, LOOKS GREAT!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Back