• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Northern Rifleman

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OP. Post a link. Sounds fishy.

Just clicked on 30 different products.

Either out of stock or in stock with no customer feedback on any product they have for sale.

That right there is the red flag for me. Americans love leaving feedback.

The store is either brand spanking new or a possible scam site. But why would a brand new store be out of stock on so many items.

Last edited:
Just clicked on 30 more. All cap n ball revolvers.

No feedback on any of them.

Of the ones for sale, they only have one available.

No way I would shop at that site.

I added something to the cart and took it all the way to payment info and they do take credit cards. Usually a scam site will make you pay with zelle or some other payment method that doesn't allow any charge backs. That makes them a somewhat manageable risk if you use a credit card.

Was bored and also hate scam sites so did a little digging. They have a facebook page and also claim to sponsor the Minnesota New Ulm Trade Fair. By any account they appear to be a gunshow vendor judging by the photos and postings on facebook. Postings on facebook go back before 2019.

For me... just because they don't have a huge inventory could mean they are a small business trying to get off the ground. Takes a lot of money to carry a large inventory. Does not preclude me from buying from them. Kudos to the members who did a search and found the site to be legit!

Back