• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

no title

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal.43

40 Cal.
Reaction score
bakerandknifeqt9.jpg

found no goodtitle

Or explanation either, apparently. :rotf:

Why did you post it?
Is it about the knife, gun, blanket, camera?
Are they yours?
What is it (are they)?
Anything?

I would call it "Baker-Combo".

What brand is the Baker? Did you shoot it?

Regards

Kirrmeister

the Baker is one of the Indiacopys and the best thing to burn money. Yes I shot it but not with the india barrel this one have a colerain barrel but the lock is scrap.

cal.43 said:
the Baker is one of the Indiacopys and the best thing to burn money. Yes I shot it but not with the india barrel this one have a colerain barrel but the lock is scrap.

A man of few words...huh? :hmm:

What do you mean by "best thing to burn money"?
What is a colerain barrel?
Please explain, "lock is scrap"? Scrap what?

horner75 said:
What do you mean by "best thing to burn money"?
to expensive in ratio to the quality
horner75 said:
What is a colerain barrel?
Colerain Barrel Co.
horner75 said:
Please explain, "lock is scrap"? Scrap what?
The flintlock dont work properly, not harded in the right way,the tumbler is to loose, the angles don´t match, after 40 shots or so it stops sparking, thats not a finished flintlock thats a sample of scrapparts to overhaul.

Back