• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No muzzleloading pepperbox reproductions?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking pepperbox and very similar to one I have only in far, far better condition - (Same Patent)!

Please excuse the following reference to unmentionable firearms, this is for TFoley reference only.

The FLO I was referring to initiated a prosecution against an RFD (FFL) friend of mine for being in possession of (his words) 'Section 5 Machine gun ammunition in violation of his RFD terms and conditions'. The prosecution failed miserably when it was discovered that the ammunition in question was actually 9mm Parabellum?? Hardly machine gun ammunition... The man is a liability but so far no one has taken him on...

Nice looking pepperbox and very similar to one I have only in far, far better condition - (Same Patent)!

Please excuse the following reference to unmentionable firearms, this is for TFoley reference only.

The FLO I was referring to initiated a prosecution against an RFD (FFL) friend of mine for being in possession of (his words) 'Section 5 Machine gun ammunition in violation of his RFD terms and conditions'. The prosecution failed miserably when it was discovered that the ammunition in question was actually 9mm Parabellum?? Hardly machine gun ammunition... The man is a liability but so far no one has taken him on...

Oh dear. There ought to be a mandatory knowledge test of familiarity with firearms of all kinds before ANYBODY takes on a job that can have wide-ranging ramifications like this. The FEO is THE judge and intermediary between the applicant and the Chief Constable, who signs off the FAC on the light of CORRECT information gathered by his or her FEOs. We're very lucky here to have FEOs who are mainly ex-military and 'have been there and done it', rather than an ignoramus.

IMG_0158.jpeg

Back