• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA digital magazine free look!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleener

50 Cal.
Reaction score
https://nmlra.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/March-2019.pdf

Take a look at what the March of 2019 magazine looks like!

One year digital membership is only $35 a year. You get 12 editions of the magazine in addition to being a NMLRA member.

Website is going to get a MAJOR Overhaul. It will be better and more user friendly.

The board just hired a young man that that is one of us and is going to do some great things for us.

Fleener

I really wasn't that attracted to the idea of a digital Muzzle Blasts subscription, but seeing the issue you posted has me re-thinking my membership. One thing I will say is that the print issues have become a little more difficult to read in spots these days, a combination of old eyes and smaller print on colored paper stock. With the digital, it seems clearer and I can easily enlarge it if needed. Thanks, Fleener!
Jack

I am with you. I do not currently have a digital membership, but I will be switching. It helps save money for the NMLRA.

At $35 per year, it is hard to argue that you cant afford to be a member of the largest ML organization that represents your interest.

Dont think that the NMLRA does anything for you?

I bet most do not know that the NMLRA has close to 300 certified muzzle loader instructors that are qualified to work with organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America. What better way to try and make sure our sport that we love continues on in the future? The cost of an annual membership alone is worth having this.

Fleener
NMLRA Life Member
NMLRA Board of Directors

I am with you. I do not currently have a digital membership, but I will be switching. It helps save money for the NMLRA.

At $35 per year, it is hard to argue that you cant afford to be a member of the largest ML organization that represents your interest.

Dont think that the NMLRA does anything for you?

I bet most do not know that the NMLRA has close to 300 certified muzzle loader instructors that are qualified to work with organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America. What better way to try and make sure our sport that we love continues on in the future? The cost of an annual membership alone is worth having this.

Fleener
NMLRA Life Member
NMLRA Board of Directors

The NRA Education and Training Division fineally got their muzzle loading program together and are now using the NMLRA training methods. It's a lot better and less confusing for all.
8 BORE
NRA / NMLRA TRAINER,Field Rep

https://nmlra.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/March-2019.pdf

Take a look at what the March of 2019 magazine looks like!

One year digital membership is only $35 a year. You get 12 editions of the magazine in addition to being a NMLRA member.

Website is going to get a MAJOR Overhaul. It will be better and more user friendly.

The board just hired a young man that that is one of us and is going to do some great things for us.

Fleener

I know this thread is now 1-1/2 months old. Did a search on NMLRA and got here. When I clicked to look at the .pdf file in your link, got this err message:

This site can’t be reached

nmlra.org took too long to respond.

Has the magazine possibly been taken down by the org at this time? I was interested in looking it over. During my NRA membership years, I always got a paper copy of my magazine choice. Curious to see what this digital copy looked like. TIA.
wiksmo aka Bob

Back