• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

newbie from southeast texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbs383ci

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to the whole bp experience, last year I traded my compound bow for a TC Renegade don't know what year it is,but its a nice gun. Hope I can learn a thing or two from thisbplace I would.like to take a whitetail with it this coming season with roundballs.

Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup: You came to the right place to learn about Muzzleloaders. I own a t/c 50 cal renegade, great gun and probably my favorite hunting rifle. :wink:

Welcome from Wisconsin! This is the place to digest information as to your "new" rifle. Read the archives and ask questions. Try to find a black powder club near you for first hand info. Good luck with you hunt!

Welcome to a fellow Texan. You've come to the right place to find answers to all of the questions that will come up as you delve into muzzleloading. Careful, though, this black powder stuff is very addictive. Find that local club and you will have a bunch of new friends.

that warning about how addictive BP is is no joke. i've gone from 500-1000 rounds per week of smokeless to 100 or so BP, and i'm have way more fun. wife's already giving me the stink eye when i talk about the next gun i want to build.....

Back