• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 45 SMR for sale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,price cut!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is my 45 Kibbler SMR i built it about 300 shots ago. it shoots fantastic! GM barrel 44in. it is extra fancy curly maple, it is stripped from one end to the other! i finished the metal with a slightly rustic look, it has Kibbler lock that it lightning fast! it is zeroed in at 50yds with 55gr. of 3f goex or 70gr. 2f goex, same point of aim and one powder shoots as good as the other. i killed an 8-point buck 85yds this past season with it and a 6 point about 40yds. i put on a slightly wider front sight so i can see it better, if you like i can send the original Kibbler front sight also. it will be shipped in the original wooden box, insured and shipped to your door for $1400, this kit in this wood is $1505 on Jims site not put together and not finished and shipping not included. if you have any questions or want more photos just ask. if you buy the gun i will send you my phone number as i like to know who i am dealing with as i expect you wish to also
gunsale9.jpg
gunsale8.jpg
gunsale7.jpg
gunsale6.jpg
gunsale5.jpg
gunsale4.jpg
gunsale3.jpg
gunsale13.jpg
gunsale12.jpg
gunsale11.jpg

Last edited:
Status