• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New video on hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romel

32 Cal.
Reaction score
After the controversy created by the video that insert on Youtube i have decided to withdraw it so as not to disturb anyone.
I am going to mount a new video with other images that i have and any one of you told me that he had liked the idea so that anyone who wants to appear in the video i can leave here your photos for hunting or send mail:

[email protected]

a greeting

I might be a good idea to check the rules of the forum about modern ML's(in-lines)I would guess the rules would apply to videos linked or presented to the forum as well

Romel,
I would send you a pic of me for your upcoming new video. Sadly I have deleted all the really good ones of me.
I know with my great looks that I would have enhanced your video greatly.
Maybe next time.

Vearl said:
Romel,
I would send you a pic of me for your upcoming new video. Sadly I have deleted all the really good ones of me.
I know with my great looks that I would have enhanced your video greatly.
Maybe next time.

Thank you, the intention is what counts

You can use the one you had of my pheasant and sxs and any other ones of mine. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back