• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the world of black powder and awesome old school firearms!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Pa. , USA. You can get some raw materials , and make the stuff you need to feed and care for a muzzle loading rifle , w/o spending a lot of cash. If you run into difficulties , post them on the Forum , and answers will come promptly.
Thank you! I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions I'll be needing answers to real soon lol

Greetings from South Carolina, and I like your taste in literature. You might also try the Lewrie naval adventure series by Dewey Lambdin.

Welcome Steve. I'm from Middle England ,Where the Four County's meet.Like you say, Lots of friendly Guy.s here.
Late cousins lived arouned Toronto and then Lake of Bays.OLD DOG..

It's going great! I've discovered the black powder community is actually very large and even tho I ain't actually done any shooting yet I've already got some grand spending plans lined up lol
I was gonna say the only thing not menioned is a fund for adding more flintlocks. Also a list of excuses, reasons, arguments etc,. to present to the wife on WHY these will soon be necessary. Many tips here in hiding and smuggling in packages. Had a guy I knew from church YEARS ago got busted for decades of unmentionable purchases when he explained the charges to "J & G Inc. were "plumbing parts" (they operated a missionary on the local reservation and he often aided the natives with building repairs etc). Google J & G Gun sales to see what he was up against when she found out! lol

Also welcome from AZ again.

Latest posts

Back