• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new to the forum here in oregon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
been inot anything history for a while now i have a 50 cal hawkins style rifle and a 1858 navy remington replica that i enjoy shooting for fun and i am looking forward to building my first flintlock this next winter..... as soon as the rains start again here in eugene OR.

Good to have you here. I'm in central Washington, just up the next block.

Dan

Welcome from Portland. With the Gunworks right across the road from you should be able to put together a good parts set for a flintlock build.

Welcome from Wisconsin! Be sure to read the archives, especially the "sticky" on building rifles.

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found our camp. Sure would like to see some pic's of your build when you get it finished.

Welcome, you came to the right place for information on your bild porject, lots of friendly helpful people here.

Welcome to the forum. I'm from Springfield myself and spend way to much time chatting with Joe and David at the Gunworks. Is that possible? :wink:

History Fanatic said:
been inot anything history for a while now i have a 50 cal hawkins style rifle and a 1858 navy remington replica that i enjoy shooting for fun and i am looking forward to building my first flintlock this next winter..... as soon as the rains start again here in eugene OR.

Mornin', over there! tac here in yUK, letting you know that we'll be over staying with friends in SW Eugene next month [not far from Fox Hollow fire hall].

It would be mighty nice to make your acquaintance some time, if you care to talk to a furriner, that is. We visit the Izaak Walton range, BTW.

PM me if you care to, and welcome to the best muzzleloading forum on the internet! :thumbsup:

tac
Supporter of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Restoration Fund

PS - me and mrs tac missed out on being born there, but if they cut us open they'll find 'Orygun' written on our hearts.

Latest posts

Back