• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenrup

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking forward to participating in this outstanding community. A major factor in my enjoyment of muzzle-loading is the great community of fellow front stuffers I find no matter where I go to shoot. After a 18 year hiatus I am finally back at it again. I'm a flintlock shooter.

A fellow Texan!! After that much rest you should be ready to go. What are you shootin? You will like it here, lots of interesting topics.

Welcome to the MLF Ken and glad to hear your back in the world of BP. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire. There are always some darn good conversations going on.

I shoot with the Alamo Muzzle Loading Gun Club here in San Antonio. I did shoot last week at Brady in the Texas State Championship Shoot. I hear you guys up there have a big shoot too.

Hi Ken, welcome to the group. Glad to hear you are back to shooting your flintlock. If you are ever up in Wisconsin, look us up. And bring your rifle and fly rod!

The red river renegades have a shoot at their range at electra tx, I dont belong to the club but I know their a good bunch of people, they have a website, check em out!

Latest posts

Back