• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Old Guy in Los Angeles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!

Long-time shooter, collector, and gunsmith, both modern and antiques.

Haven’t owned any oldies in ages but just picked this one up so I thought it would be fun to find a good forum and this one looks good.

Looking forward to learning good stuff!

4BE66C4F-4C79-4181-A048-3F5946E770F5.jpeg

Welcome from Maine. I have looked for one for 50 years, great find.
Nit Wit
Me too!

The most recent issue of American Rifleman features one in their “I Have This Old Gun…” column, and the value stated wasn’t too bad so I did an online search and found this one at collectorsfirearms.com.

I paid just a bit more than the stated value, but mine is nicer (better condition, silver barrel bands, etc.) so I think I did ok.

Thanks!

Me too!

The most recent issue of American Rifleman features one in their “I Have This Old Gun…” column, and the value stated wasn’t too bad so I did an online search and found this one at collectorsfirearms.com.

I paid just a bit more than the stated value, but mine is nicer (better condition, silver barrel bands, etc.) so I think I did ok.

Thanks!
4CC2111E-1D6D-4E75-9B9D-57D3A39B32A1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back