• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Rifle, New Shooter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amikee

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Folks

I present to you my 8 month old son, whose name choosing was a topic here in the beginning in the year. Adam is posing with his mom (and my wife) and our newly acquired Pennsylvania rifle in .50 cal (another topic about her coming soon).

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Both are good looking additions to your family. Although, it looks like you might need to shorten the length of pull on that new rifle. Little man might have a problem with it at it current size :shocked2:

Look at the look on his face, he can lay that rifle over a log and fire her NP :wink: well ok MAYBE he will have to wait & watch for a year or ten.

Congratulations for having a beautiful family! Nice looking rifle too. You never can start 'em too early. In fact I think some of us on this forum were weened on powder horns, and had shot pouches for diaper bags! :rotf:

Yep, that young feller is off to a fine start!

I dunno why but that pic brought back memories for me of Dad's guns back when I was a sprout (this would have been the Plasterscene Era or thereabouts...).

Do you remember how big Dad was? And how he handled those huge guns like they were nothing? And you couldn't grow up fast enough to do it yourself?

I could take or leave the rifle (I can miss with anything) but I wish I had a son. Be sure to get out as often as you guys can - and good luck! :grin:

At that age, he'll need about a 7" LOP for his rifle! Might have trouble with a 42" C weight barrel though.

Latest posts

Back