• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Ohio Member - Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the Ozark mountains. I had a '53 Indian Chief when I was a puppy, wish I still had it, even though I no longer ride. Worked too many bad MC/Vehicle wrecks when I was in law enforcement, retired after 29 years.
Understandable.

Welcome from north-central Ohio. Sunbury to be exact. Grew up in Wapakoneta. Similar vices involving motorcycle & muzzleloading. I ride a Triumph Speedmaster and have .58 & .32 flintlocks.

Welcome from north-central Ohio. Sunbury to be exact. Grew up in Wapakoneta. Similar vices involving motorcycle & muzzleloading. I ride a Triumph Speedmaster and have .58 & .32 flintlocks.

Hello I’m just outside of Oberlin. I need to get to the nearby Log Cabin Shop in Lodi a day this coming week for some powders (if available) and spare flints and other supplies to get started again.

Hi from northern New Mexico!
Hello, not a ML topic but the mention of New Mexico made me think: Is it true that a piece of land north of Albuquerque still belongs to Spain and is not subject to US law? I recall that. There was a commune there (on purpose) and I stayed there for a while in late 1960’s.

Hello I’m just outside of Oberlin. I need to get to the nearby Log Cabin Shop in Lodi a day this coming week for some powders (if available) and spare flints and other supplies to get started again.
Sounds like it would make a good mc ride this summer, do a little shopping at the cabin, grab some lunch somewhere and tell each other a few lies. What a great afternoon!!

Sounds like it would make a good mc ride this summer, do a little shopping at the cabin, grab some lunch somewhere and tell each other a few lies. What a great afternoon!!
Yes sir!
My MC ride by country back roads with a fellow shooter to the Log Cabin Shop (photo 1) to view the muzzleloader collection and to shop and then get lunch in downtown (photo 2) Lodi, Ohio. I ride the red Indian (1947).

Attachments

• Lodi 1.JPG
    Lodi 1.JPG
    280.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Lodi 2.JPG
    Lodi 2.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 57
Welcome neighbor from Carlisle Township Lorain County OH.
Hi. That's really close. I ordered some non-lead alloy 1 lb ingots (bismuth, antimony and tin) from Rotometals in Califoirnia to cast balls and was surprised to find my order was fulfilled by Elyria Custom Fabrication. They stock it. Carlisle is on the way for me to there.

Welcome from the hill country of S.E. Ohio. I've spent alot of time on Hoover Resevoir chasing crappie and saugeye. I like anything muzzleloading and 18th century Ohio living history.

Back