• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Flintlock pan primer.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen,
I just received my Two Feathers Elk Horn 3f priming tool this afternoon.
The quality and attention to detail is all there!
If you shoot a flintlock, you won't be disappointed.
Get in line too get one! :thumb:
Longhunter7:
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like your primer. If you need anything else just ask.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Received my pan primer from two feathers last week and was able to get out shooting this weekend. Shot about 50 times, never had to refill. Works as it should, is well made and works great.
Thingamajiggy:
Thank you for your feedback. It was nice to meet you face to face. I'm glad your primer is working out.
I'll get back to you on the other projects shortly.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Shout out to Dave Two Feathers…. These arrived today, and what gems they are ! Very nicely made and they look fantastic ! Hand Made in America….that’s what I’m talking about 🇺🇸👍
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg

I just received my pan primer from Two Feathers and I couldn’t be more pleased. Fit and finish are perfect and the small funnel to fill her up is just right. I’d gladly buy it again…..Thanks Dave :)

IMG_8108.jpeg
IMG_8103.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received my pan primer from Two Feathers and I couldn’t be more pleased. Fit and finish are perfect and the small funnel to fill her up is just right. I’d gladly buy it again…..Thanks Dave :)

View attachment 259055View attachment 259057
Keyhole:
Thank ya.' much sir. I aim to please. Your entire set up looks fantastic. Your feedback is very much appreciated also. It goes toward me staying in business.
If you need anything else please just ask.
God bless:
Two feathers

Latest posts

Back