• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB63

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi from Cornwall in the UK,
Just getting into muzzleloading ,have a few revolvers and have just acquired a couple of parker hale rifles , a .577 Artillery carbine that looks as new ,rifling is spotless and a .451 volunteer again in really good condition both serial numbers are below 800.have cast some bullets and Minnie's ready for my first shoot with them tomorrow!
Have been lurking here for a while , absolute gold mine of info and experience.thank you all

Attachments

• 16875224202018079495845583097021.jpg
    16875224202018079495845583097021.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Hi from Cornwall in the UK,
Just getting into muzzleloading ,have a few revolvers and have just acquired a couple of parker hale rifles , a .577 Artillery carbine that looks as new ,rifling is spotless and a .451 volunteer again in really good condition both serial numbers are below 800.have cast some bullets and Minnie's ready for my first shoot with them tomorrow!
Have been lurking here for a while , absolute gold mine of info and experience.thank you all
Well had a good day on the range ,a little tweaking of my powder load and managed a 6 inch group at 100 yds with the carbine off the bench using a Lee improved 577 Minnie.
Slightly better group with the volunteer as expected, though after a few shots the impact point seems to creep to the right,maybe need to run a patch through after every two or three shots ,but I am one very happy man, absolutely loving my first foray into muzzleloading rifles !

Latest posts

Back