• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member, inherited a CVA big bore mountain rifle kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if you can shoot there haven't been out in a while. I wish I had a place to put rifle together but I don't have any of my tools or a garage to operate in unfortunately.

Welcome, you inherited what some would consider an incredible rifle kit. Research it, learn the techniques to build it and enjoy using it! that rifle on my want list!

welcome from Warrenton Missouri. I also have a big bore they're a blast to shoot. If you have a metal target you don't hear a small tink you'll hear a gong. enjoy your time on this forum, you'll learn a lot. Bruce

welcome from God's country Minnesota ( N W corner ) you are now the proud owner of a fine shooting rifle. it is capable of accuracy as good or better then any other kit made now or then. if you need any help/questions message me

Welcome to the forum! Something you should know, those CVA Kits are dangerous. Sooo dangerous that you should probably ship it to me to dispose of properly! But seriously, the CVA Mountain Rifles are great shooting rifles. Once you get it going you will thoroughly enjoy it.

Back