• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New in Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Tucson! I understand there are some really nice bulls in there and good rut vocals. With only 50 tags, should be a quality hunt. I will be heading out to unit 8 for a fat cow, AZGFD having moved the season back a couple weeks. Good luck!

Caliber on the gpr? I have killed bulls with 50, 54, & .58. glad your going conical. Bulls have an incredible will to live. That's a great unit. Make sure to train hard, BIG elevation change from Yuma.

Welcome from Gilbert you get drawn ? What unit and what ya shoot'n ?
Post #11 above just got published. Yes, actually the wife and I drew as a party on the "swing for the fences" first choice, thinking we would actually draw a late cow tag second choice. No complaints here! I failed to mention my GPR is a .50. I'm considering the 460gr No Excuses.

Welcome from Tucson! I understand there are some really nice bulls in there and good rut vocals. With only 50 tags, should be a quality hunt. I will be heading out to unit 8 for a fat cow, AZGFD having moved the season back a couple weeks. Good luck!
Where in Tucson? I'm a bit S.E. in Vail.

Latest posts

Back