• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Tatom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I’m Billy Tatom from Bulverde TX, New here but looking forward to joining some shoots. I’ve been shooting for 40 plus years. I remember going with both my parents to Brady, Marble falls and Oatmeal TX among many more places for muzzle loader shoots / turkey shoots in the 70’s and 80’s.
My parents are George and Connie Tatom.
I’ve got into back into black powder the last few years and love it.
Long shot… I’m also looking for my dads Curley maple Pennsylvania stock Davie Boultinghouse flint lock. I’d love to get it if anyone may know
Where it maybe.

I’m Billy Tatom from Bulverde TX, New here but looking forward to joining some shoots. I’ve been shooting for 40 plus years. I remember going with both my parents to Brady, Marble falls and Oatmeal TX among many more places for muzzle loader shoots / turkey shoots in the 70’s and 80’s.
Long shot… I’m also looking for my dads Curley maple Pennsylvania stock Davie Boultinghouse flint lock. I’d love to get it if anyone may know
Where it maybe.
Great! And hope you do locate the gun. This is a fun site.

Where it maybe.
Welcome from western NC

Welcome from over around Richmond-Rosenberg! Next big doin's in you area will be the Southwestern Regional Rendezvous in March. Pilgrim days are March 9, 10 and 16. I will be there on a buying spree the first weekend. Left all proper attire 1000 miles away. Great rendezvous!

NMLRA.org lists charter clubs and representatives by state. Good source to get contacts.

1707326320028.jpeg

Latest posts

Back