• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I got a horn dust fix and after getting caught up on other projects decided to get out the milk crate full of horns and get at it, here is the feeble effort! :rotf:

1.jpg

1a.jpg

Macon Due said:
Beaverman
Left side carry?.....Sure looks nice!
Macon

Thanks for the kind words fellas, Macon yep left side carry, the front staple is on the side of the throat for the strap to wrap around the throat and be sewn together, staple keeps strap from sliding

And the Beaverman strikes again with another fine looking horn! Top notch! :hatsoff: You inspire me to do better.

Used to be able to edit posts here, guess we can't do that anymore, have better pics and changed them on PB, oh well!

I LIKE THAT! Love the grain in the body, an the simple dark top, got a great twist to it also. Very nice!!!

Back