• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New here enjoying the comments

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autumncoyote

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Newbie, my husband drug me in to it, but enjoying the comments from all. Good learning tool.

Now where did my hubby go?? :what:

:m2c:

Go find hubbie. Drag him kickin and screamin if necessary. But he will check out the best forum on the[url] www.com[/url] with you! Welcome to our corner of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey autumn...

Welcome to the site. Hoefully it will be like being drug to a table filled with good food, now that you're here you can enjoy it! Glad to have you.

Vic

I see you guys have met my wife. If this goes like my modern arms she'll be outshooting me in no time. :eek: I want her to try my 54 but she thinks she wants a 36 so I guess I have to find her a ML of her own.

Talk ta ya'll soon,
Mike

Glad to see you and your husband are shooting together. That's great to here. My wife has no desire to shoot black powder but I can't reload for her .357 S&W fast enough to keep up with her.

Again, welcome. And Autumn, after you get the .36 you are probably going to want a .50 or .54 (both?) to go with it.

jack

ps: Mike :sorry: if I just cost you more money.

Add one more the the girls list. Welcome to the group.

Thank you! Hopefully I'll learn all I need here also, sometimes my hubby talks foreign to me. English is a tough language for me. Our daughter trips out when he talks about nipples. :hmm:

his is a good place and alot of good stuff watch your top not bye :front:

Well he best watch his 'top knot'. Got cherokee, thou we are the nicer of Indians and I look good in "red" :haha:

Add one more the the girls list. Welcome to the group.

Thank you! Hopefully I'll learn all I need here also, sometimes my hubby talks foreign to me. English is a tough language for me. Our daughter trips out when he talks about nipples. :hmm:

He's a sinner! Sinner! He should be shooting flint and not those modern gonnes with nipples. Oh, the humanity.

Welcome to the forum and have a great time learning.

autumncoyote,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have
you on board. Its always nice having another lady
in the mix. Wish i could get my wife involved, but
i know that ain't going to happen. The closest she
gets to being involved is saying, "Your going to buy
what". Great lady though! Hope you enjoy your time at
the forum.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :front:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Once we get settled in the new place then it'll be time to get dirty.
Thank All,
atumncoyote :D

my eyes nearly popped out of my head reading about nipples!!! then i relized i was on the muzzleloading forum not the other forum i on :crackup: :eek: just kidding...
welcome to the campfire.

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back