• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new here but not to black powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntman58

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy ya all new here but have been shooting black powder from the late 70,s on. I do enjoy it and have gotten my wife and step son into it now and they both enjoy the sport very much I am a lucky man in this fact but it dose make it hard to get away buy your self some times LOL

Welcome to the forum. I know you will spend many hours here, both giving and taking information. Your wife and step-son will probably enjoy this too, as there is something for nearly everyone. Emery

Welcome aboard HM58, Glad to have you join us.I wish my wife & step son were blackpowder shooters.That way I could share my BP & all my stuff with them. :rotf: Good Luck & Good Shootin'

thanks for the welcome and I know I am lucky to have been able to not only have them enjoy it but to also have been the one to show them about it . again thanks for the welcome

huntman,
Welcome to the MLF.Great to have you with us.This is a good place to get alone by
yourself. I know I am not the only one here,that
does it all the time.Visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome aboard Huntsman58!

:hatsoff:

Looking forward to your experienced input.

Never enough sages to help the newbies to frontloaders like me along.

Marc A.

Welcome to our little world. To paraphrase a 60's saying " The family that blows smoke together stays together"

Back