• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New green waistcoat!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anders L said:
Thank you all! :redface:

My dog (or dogs, I got two of these :grin: ) likes to sit on my foot or be in my way most of the time. Lucky for them that they are cute, the charm anyone.

The stock is just ordinary birch I guess from Sweden or perhaps Norway. I think it is nice with some bright wood with iron furniture.

Jätte bra Anders, jätte bra arbetet Anders! Okay that's enough Swedish or lack of it. :wink:
At least In Finland they used a lot of birch for stocks in 18-19th.

Freaking love samoyeds. Use to own one and they are best furry 4*4 around.

Tack själv Black Hand! Ganska bra svenska ändå :grin:

I have come to conclusion that I prefer light colours when it comes to old rifles. Everything else is so dark. Swedish early military flintlocks with blackened wood is nice though. :thumbsup:

Samoyeds are the best! A working partner that is not destroyed by breeders and always friendly. Somewhat stubborn to...

Here are mine two, Kurage and Nina.
img_3639.jpg

I bet your puppies are lots of fun on the trail. There is nothing like being on a trek or hunt with a couple of furry friends along to keep you company.
Thanks for sharing all of your great information and pictures.
Be well,
Dusty :wink:

too bad your blog is not not in english but i enjoyed the pictures
thank you
richard westerfield

Back