• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New England Colonial Trade Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
17th,18th,Early 19th Century

Historic reproductions-Artisans and Traders

gunsmiths, blacksmiths, coppersmith, woodworkers, potters, shoemaker, leatherworkers, clothing, knife makers Etc.

March 25th and 26th 2017

Sat 9-5 Sunday 9-2
$5 admission daily door prize

To be held at the Redhook Brewery
1 Redhook Way, Portsmouth NH 03801

I'm looking forward to going this year. I missed last years event. I only hope the weather will be good for traveling, as I have about a 3.5 hour drive.

A few smoothbores and rifles, knives, etc! Thw Ancient Ones show is at the Augusta armory Feb 25+26 20th year. JW will be there.
NW

I will bring a horn I just bought at auction from the Revolutionary War.It belonged to Jacob Lewis from my home town Ashby Mass.
Hope to get to meet some fellow muzzle loader friends.

I hope to see you all there and get to talk with all of you. This will be my first for this. Do you all use the same names you use here.

Nit Witt is pretty easy to spot at the Ancient Ones of Maine table. Everyone else is just another face in the crowd. We could all wear stick on name tags with our forum names, but I would probably look out of sorts with a; Hi I'm XXX sticker :wink: . There are some well known persons in attendance that you will recognize by name if you read ML magazine or admire the work of craftsmen who cater to this hobby. There was a very healthy crowd at this event last year, so you may have to wait your turn to say hello to someone or ask about some merchandise. Take your time and enjoy the show.

Back