• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

new england colonial trade and craft fair 2020

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADK Bigfoot

54 Cal.
Reaction score
This was a nice event in 2019. Planning to go again this year. Some builders, artisans, and crafters all in attendance. Put it on you calendars. Portsmouth, NH. March 28-29
ADK Bigfoot

It has been getting bigger every year since its inception. Last year it was two rooms at the Brewery. I would guestimate at least 40-50 vendors. I plan to go again this year if the weather is OK for traveling.

Where in Portsmouth? Any idea what the hours are on the 28th? As of now, I'm actually off on the 28th, these things always seem to fall on my weekend to work. But, if I get stuck on 3rd shift the 27th, I won't get to Portsmouth til late in the day.

Where in Portsmouth? Any idea what the hours are on the 28th? As of now, I'm actually off on the 28th, these things always seem to fall on my weekend to work. But, if I get stuck on 3rd shift the 27th, I won't get to Portsmouth til late in the day.
9-5 on Sat the 28th. It is located at the Cisco Brewery off of exit 5 on I-95 near the old Pease Air force base. Also close (15 min) to Kittery Trading Post in Maine. good article on the event in "Muzzleloader" magazine.

Is there any contact info for, or way to get updates about, this event? I don't want to drive all the way up there to find out it is one of the many public events canceled due to this virus hysteria.

Is there any contact info for, or way to get updates about, this event? I don't want to drive all the way up there to find out it is one of the many public events canceled due to this virus hysteria.
If you get MUZZLE LOADER magazine, there is a advertisement on page 34. Contact info is to Jeff Wardwell, 603-528-0675 or [email protected] website is www.ellisriverknifeworks.com

no 36's a bess a charlleville and original english 14 ga caplock, a Garner .50 a Ped silver star .50 and the list goes on! There is always next year, Hope I'm still here!
Nit Wit

Latest posts

Back