new england colonial trade and craft fair 2020

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Grimord

Fyrstyk
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
It has been getting bigger every year since its inception. Last year it was two rooms at the Brewery. I would guestimate at least 40-50 vendors. I plan to go again this year if the weather is OK for traveling.

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Where in Portsmouth? Any idea what the hours are on the 28th? As of now, I'm actually off on the 28th, these things always seem to fall on my weekend to work. But, if I get stuck on 3rd shift the 27th, I won't get to Portsmouth til late in the day.

Grimord

Fyrstyk
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Where in Portsmouth? Any idea what the hours are on the 28th? As of now, I'm actually off on the 28th, these things always seem to fall on my weekend to work. But, if I get stuck on 3rd shift the 27th, I won't get to Portsmouth til late in the day.
9-5 on Sat the 28th. It is located at the Cisco Brewery off of exit 5 on I-95 near the old Pease Air force base. Also close (15 min) to Kittery Trading Post in Maine. good article on the event in "Muzzleloader" magazine.

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Is there any contact info for, or way to get updates about, this event? I don't want to drive all the way up there to find out it is one of the many public events canceled due to this virus hysteria.

Grimord

Fyrstyk
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any contact info for, or way to get updates about, this event? I don't want to drive all the way up there to find out it is one of the many public events canceled due to this virus hysteria.
If you get MUZZLE LOADER magazine, there is a advertisement on page 34. Contact info is to Jeff Wardwell, 603-528-0675 or jsat@myfairpoint.net website is www.ellisriverknifeworks.com

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score

nit wit

50 Cal.
Reaction score
no 36's a bess a charlleville and original english 14 ga caplock, a Garner .50 a Ped silver star .50 and the list goes on! There is always next year, Hope I'm still here!
Nit Wit

Group Builder