• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Never mind

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a muzzleloader and you'll soon be run off.

I'd be happy to help you, but your pump shotty is not allowed here.

Best of luck with your Umnen project.

And to be honest, a good Woodworking Forum is what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Ok fine just delete it and go on with your days I’ll ask my questions else’s where. Take care guys.

Not up to me, I like pump shotguns
I’m not upset. A little surprised, maybe. I asked for help developing a skill specifically related to MLs and I got snubbed cause the sacrificial offerings I do have access to to practice this skill weren’t good enough. It’s whatever at this point. Not worried about it. Like I said, I’ll figure it out another way. I was just trying to do it here so I could keep involved here cause I want to be here. But if I’m not cool enough to be in this club till I get a muzzle loader, and the right kind of muzzleloader at that, I guess I’ll have to sit on the sidelines like every other red headed step child for the next year or two until I can afford to expand my hobbies. See ya then.

OP.

There are H&R forums.

Graybeard Outdoors is one of them. GO2GBO.COM

They would be happy to talk to you about your H&R Pardner Pump.

I’m not upset. A little surprised, maybe. I asked for help developing a skill specifically related to MLs and I got snubbed cause the sacrificial offerings I do have access to to practice this skill weren’t good enough. It’s whatever at this point. Not worried about it. Like I said, I’ll figure it out another way. I was just trying to do it here so I could keep involved here cause I want to be here. But if I’m not cool enough to be in this club till I get a muzzle loader, and the right kind of muzzleloader at that, I guess I’ll have to sit on the sidelines like every other red headed step child for the next year or two until I can afford to expand my hobbies. See ya then.
I'm sure there's a lot of folks that don't have a muzzleloader yet. But this forum contains so much information that would be of help in making future decisions. Don't let some of the "experts" get you all in knots. Hang around observe and ask questions. I've found some are crass and most have class !

Back