• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need some rondy tunes!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksmithman64

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of some musically inclined buckskinners who would pick us some tunes at the Mohican Rendezvous in north central Ohio? We could pay a little cash or other arrangements,all the other guys I know priced themselves out of an invite! We're not looking for pro's or anything, just some folks to jam and maybe cause inebriated persons to gyrate wildly! :rotf:

Great idea, having some good music and vocals around the fire at night goes great.

Once back in the 70's, we attended a little rondy up in MT, a local Native American guy (non skinner) came out from Livingston, he played and sang his heart out that weekend for free. Wife & I were so impressed with him, we wrote him a $100.00 check, granted it was not much, but he sure appreciated it, and we his music.

We had the Rounders out two years ago and they were great,we'd like to get them back but can not afford their fee, they done went big time on us!

When is your Rondezvous? I'm having shoulder surgery, but if it's at a time we can play or make it over there, we might be interested. We live pretty well due west and a little north near the Grand Kankakee Marsh in Indiana. Susie

Back