• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Navy Arms Model 1858: $300

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Back up for grabs is a Navy Arms Model 1858 black powder/cap and ball revolver (chambered in .36 cal.) I believe this to be early 80’s manufacture, as it came with the 1983-marked powder flask (also included in the sale). The only alteration I’ve made is removing the high gloss varnish from the grips and staining with a dark walnut stain. It’s got an action that’s slick as butter and the cylinder locks up tighter than a drum. Asking $300 plus actual shipping costs in the CONTUS. I’m not interested in trades of any sort, thank you.

I accept most forms of payment, including Venmo and PayPal.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0710.jpeg
    IMG_0710.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thats a good deal. If i was in the market I’d be all over that.
Yeah… I don’t think it’ll last long. I had initially traded it to another a member for a Sea Service pistol, but theirs had some issues that weren’t disclosed, so I was able to secure a return.

It has an excellently positive feel— very tight and very hefty.

That’s so go to know. Thank you
I don’t mind comments like that one bit. If it clues potential buyers into the fact that it’s a good buy and helps possibly facilitate the pistol’s sale, I’m all for it. It’s the disparaging remarks I can do without.

Last edited:
Back