• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

N-SSA Sutlers at the Nationals

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some photos of the sutler area at Ft. Shenandoah, the N-SSA national range. This was Saturday morning and many had not opened yet but there was not an empty booth. This was probably the best turnout of dealers I have seen in a few years. The selection of new and antique firearms was incredible and there were even caps available. I can't think of anything a shooter or skirmisher might need or want that wasn't available. When you were hungry the Gainesboro Ruritan lunch stand was there for you. A great group, they turn all the money they take in back into the community. A lot of the folks manning the stand are also skirmishers.

I went out there on Friday to pick up a sizer die and a shell holder and left my checkbook at home for good reason. Want to guess how well that worked? I saw something I couldn't live with out and It went like this; "C.. can I give you a deposit and bring a check for the balance tomorrow?" "Just take it now and bring me a check tomorrow". I sometimes wonder if I really need friends like that. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1130.JPG
    IMG_1130.JPG
    362.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Some photos of the sutler area at Ft. Shenandoah, the N-SSA national range. This was Saturday morning and many had not opened yet but there was not an empty booth. This was probably the best turnout of dealers I have seen in a few years. The selection of new and antique firearms was incredible and there were even caps available. I can't think of anything a shooter or skirmisher might need or want that wasn't available. When you were hungry the Gainesboro Ruritan lunch stand was there for you. A great group, they turn all the money they take in back into the community. A lot of the folks manning the stand are also skirmishers.

I went out there on Friday to pick up a sizer die and a shell holder and left my checkbook at home for good reason. Want to guess how well that worked? I saw something I couldn't live with out and It went like this; "C.. can I give you a deposit and bring a check for the balance tomorrow?" "Just take it now and bring me a check tomorrow". I sometimes wonder if I really need friends like that. :)
Unfortunately, I had to miss the Spring Nationals this year. Thanks for posting the pics.

Last Saturday (6-18) was the annual work skirmish at Ft. Shenandoah and here we see some volunteers putting finishing touches on repairs to the bridge over Back Creek which gives access to the range. Among other projects were steps in the bank leading to the lower level of the museum building and painting it too. Some of the Gainesboro Ruritans opened their concession stand to provide a limited lunch menu which was free to the workers.

Attachments

• IMG_1137.JPG
    IMG_1137.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
Back