• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

N.Carolina or S.Carolina?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Road trip this week to South Georgia from Vermont. Looking for a good “ muzzleloader shop” in either North or South Carolina. I could travel down 95 from Richmond, or go thru the mountains and come down rte 77, any suggestions about the best route, and sights to see? We are in no rush , the travel is half the trip.
Thanks

Road trip this week to South Georgia from Vermont. Looking for a good “ muzzleloader shop” in either North or South Carolina. I could travel down 95 from Richmond, or go thru the mountains and come down rte 77, any suggestions about the best route, and sights to see? We are in no rush , the travel is half the trip.
Thanks
Y’all welcome to stop by and say hi and shoot some in the yard. I’m near Rt 77 Mount Airy way 😉. “Mayberry ” is a nice little town to visit too.

Thanks
If you’re going to be in South Georgia 3/20–24, there’s a Rendevous in Lenox, Ga., just north of Valdosta. Stop and shoot for a day or 2 if it fits your schedule! Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders. FYI, our daughter lives up in the NEK.

If you’re going to be in South Georgia 3/20–24, there’s a Rendevous in Lenox, Ga., just north of Valdosta. Stop and shoot for a day or 2 if it fits your schedule! Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders. FYI, our daughter lives up in the NEK.
Damn, my timing sucks, leaving on the 17th, maybe next year. The NEK is “real” Vermont. I live in the “banana belt” South Western Vermont. Thanks for the invite though.

Latest posts

Back