• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Love

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texaner

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,

today I have buying my second Hawken. I`m thinking she is very pretty. It`s a Pedersoli Hawken. The Caliber is 54. I Love the Maple Wood. My first Hawken is a Pedersoli too. Bud The Wood is Walnut. This gets my Brother.

Here Two Photos from my new Love :wink: .

BO0TF.jpg

BO5DQ.jpg

I hope You like it.

Greetings

Michael

through an Oversight, i have Posting in Flintlock Rifles. Sorry

Texaner, very nice and good luck with it. You also have a very neat and clean shop to work in. Kurt.

Hello from Germany, too!

A real nice rifle from Pedersoli you have there. I ordered the same with the walnut stock and can't wait getting it.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Nice rifle, nice play room. Hoppes #9 wd 40 RCBS Redding its all one big international language. odis

Wow what a great looking rifle :thumbsup:
Best of luck with it,BTW very nice looking work shop too :hatsoff:

Hi All,

thank you for your Compliments. I was very pleased :). On Saturday i want to shoot my Hawken.

@Stumpkiller, thank yor for scrolling my Posting.

@Kirrmeister, i sympathise you; i am waiting at my Sharps. The Dealer says she comes in January. We shall see.

Greetings

Michael

Hi Texaner,

looking forward to your range report. Show it also at the german WO-forum :wink:

You know I know you and you know me!

Regards :hatsoff:

Kirrmeister

That has got to be one of the best looking production guns I've ever seen! I'd be proud of it too. Let us know how you like shooting it.

Hi all,

today we have in Germany typical November weather (Rain and 5 Grad Celsius or 41 Fahrenheit) and i was first shooting with my Hawken. The Distance are 50 Meters and we have very bad Sight. The first, second, third and fourth Shot are to wide on right Side. Then i have setting the front sight suspended. The another Shots meet the Target on nine and ten. The Target is here:
CZT8A.jpg

Regards

Michael

Latest posts

Back