• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Caywood Gunmaker's English Game Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper987

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Always wanted a fancy custom ML. Ordered it last year, took anout 8 months to get it. Danny Caywood out of Arkansas built it. 20G and .58 barrels. Very light and well balanced. Bought it for walk and stalk hog hunting.
IMG_5961.jpg
IMG_5963.jpg
IMG_5964.jpg
IMG_5965.jpg
IMG_5966.jpg
IMG_5967.jpg
IMG_5968.jpg
IMG_5969.jpg

Way too pretty for shooting hogs! :)
Ha! I recently started hunting some public land for ducks and realized I also found a good hog area. It is a WMA so it is shotgun only. The first year I bought a used .56 Renegade smoothbore and restored it to a pretty nice gun. Shot two hogs with it and really got the itch for a nicer SB. This is what i ended up getting for the hog hunts. Did not get it in time for last year's season. The new season starts on Jan 2. so I will be out with it in 2 weeks!

Lovely gun. Is the touch hole liner very dark, or is it a very large vent into the barrel?
Danny does not believe in touch hole liners. If a buyer of one of his guns installs one it voids all his warranties. I do not agree with his position on this and have seen him and his dad put on quite a routine about this issue.

Danny does not believe in touch hole liners. If a buyer of one of his guns installs one it voids all his warranties. I do not agree with his position on this and have seen him and his dad put on quite a routine about this issue.
They are scared to death they are going to get sued. Same reason for the giant 7 /16" ramrod.

100% true, but the flared vent hole seems to work well. Ignition is fast for sure.

Back