• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Daughters Voo a Big succsses.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Presley

40 Cal.
Reaction score
We just finished today with a big succsses for Joy's yoo. She had 29 campers and 33 shooter. she made over 400 dollards with a profit of round three hundred. She is going to give the money to our club for the youth shoot in Sept. She had a couple from Tenn. and Texas. all over from Kansas.Had some great prizes donated from a skinning knife,and a beaded hawk cover and hawk carrier done by Tuffy plus a bow quiver. Weather was nice never got over ninty and cool at night. We are very prould of her to take on such a project and succssed with it.

great news....hope next years will be bigger and better...............................bob

won't be a next year she just had to do it this year has a High School project so she can Graduate next year. I don't think she wants to go though it again. :haha:

Great to hear it was a big success for her. If she does it every year, who knows, it might be a real crowd getter. Tell her congradulations, too.

Good to hear this Rick.

Tell your daughter that she now has her first "war story" to tell around the campfire. It's good for the next 100 years and can be embelished as the years pass and any one that remembers it dies!!!

Now when a boosway complains to her about how hard they are working she can do the "been there, done that" routinue! Or even the "you think that was bad! Let me tell you what I had to do!!"

It's not just a grade, it's an education! Now she knows to never volunteer to organize an event for the rest of her life. A valuable lesson for any reenactor.

Hey Bob, have you ever been to anything small like this in PA? I have been to two over at Muddy Run State Park, but both were much larger. I can't imagine my wife trying this but it would be worth asking her or just take the dog(less complaining) :D
Zman

My daughter presented a casher check to the Kaw Valley Muzzleloaders of $315.00 to help with their Muzzleloading Sports Camp next month. This what she cleared after her exspences from her voo last month. It might have been has big has ones in PA. But for a 17 year old high school it is a great accomplishment. I'm prould of her for taking on such a challenge for a school project.

Rick,
Sounds like she did a great job..and Congradulations to her for having the Moxie to take on such a project...This experience will serve her well in life...

Sounds like a great job for a first time by anyone, let alone a 17 yr. old. She has good reason to be proud of herself for a sucessful job, well done. :thumbsup:

where bouts in the no. east will there be any this or next year...........................bob

Bob, I had heard that next year the National Eastern Rondevous will held at Muddy Run Park in Lancaster County.
Zman

Back