• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My 83rd birthday present.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife gave me the SMR 45CAL and I made the bag and powder horn. This is my third Kibler all on birthdays,75th was a 36cal SMR ,the 80th was a Colonial 54cal. Can't wait until the 11th to shoot it on my birthday.
I just showed this to my wife...with a *nudge..nudge*, she said "Well, remind me on your 83rd birthday..."
....I'm only 62 🥺

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Gentlemen one and all I thank you for your comments and birthday wishes. I finally got the barrel browned. It's been 114° and hotter here for several days. I don't work very well in the heat so it took me a while. Love this rifle can't wait to shoot it,but it has to cool down a little.

Attachments

• 20230717_100826.jpg
    20230717_100826.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
That rifle is a beauty!

I hear you regarding work. If I don't do it before 10am, it's too hot.
Y'all beat us in the temperature, 🌵 but we've got humidity, too. ☀️

Stay in the a/c, like me, and find some old westerns on tv.
Or help me sort stuff in my Weapons Room.
Or den, or extra bedroom, or whatever.
I like Weapons Room. Maybe Ordnance Room.
I hate the term Man Cave. :dunno:

God Bless Willis Carrier! 🌬️❄️

That rifle is a beauty!

I hear you regarding work. If I don't do it before 10am, it's too hot.
Y'all beat us in the temperature, 🌵 but we've got humidity, too. ☀️

Stay in the a/c, like me, and find some old westerns on tv.
Or help me sort stuff in my Weapons Room.
Or den, or extra bedroom, or whatever.
I like Weapons Room. Maybe Ordnance Room.
I hate the term Man Cave. :dunno:

God Bless Willis Carrier! 🌬️❄️
We are of like minds.

Gentlemen one and all I thank you for your comments and birthday wishes. I finally got the barrel browned. It's been 114° and hotter here for several days. I don't work very well in the heat so it took me a while. Love this rifle can't wait to shoot it,but it has to cool down a little.
Well your fellow we’ll wait patiently for those pictures of you shooting your new love ,oops your second love lol stay cool and drink plenty of liquids.

Back