• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My 1/8 scale Napoleon 12 pounder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberfish2

32 Cal.
Reaction score
CannonPix

Still a lot left to do, but it is progressing fairly well. It is .50 caliber, smoothbore.
Humm, how do I show the actual picture, instead of the link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyberfish, That really is remarkable work. I appreciate the step by step photos you provided. I want to be able to run a lathe when I grow up! :applause:

Thank you. It took a little over two months, and I'm fairly pleased with the result. However, to make it right, I'm going to have to build proper wheels for it. Keep an eye on the website - I'm going to shoot it in about ten days, and post a video.

cyberfish2 said:
How about some ground level shots instead of aerials shots so we can see some details. Looks like you did a great job.

Thank you. If you click on the link below, and do a slideshow, there are about 46 pictures, with comments, showing the entire two month build sequence. It was a fun project. I plan to shoot it next week. https://picasaweb.google.com/cyberfish2/ModelCannonCivilWar?authkey=Gv1sRgCKnHl8eC_83a9gE#[/quote]

All your photos are shooting down on the gun. Get an "eye level" shot of the gun just like the picture of the gun you took in the field. Try it and you will see the difference and you will like it.

You have built a great gun and I sure would like to see it in a correct perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back