• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader from the plateau

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow muzzleloaders.
I'm joining the community here to make friends, have conversation, seek help with problems and help others with their problems if possible.
Put 20 rounds through my 54 hawkin yesterday and was planning on doing some more today but we got a half a foot of snow before the sun come up.

Howdy and Welcome from Texas!
Howdy. Was born in Wyoming near the Belle fourche River, I live in by the Missouri where the plateau is these days.
I used to live in Lubbock, when I was a teenager I got to spend the night with some people near where Adobe walls is at, this is the place you of course know where a feller made a kill at a mile away with his sharps.
because of problems with the people I was traveling with I never got to do much exploring, never did get to visit the Alamo or other places such as Adobe walls.
but one of the people I met that night there mentioned he had an old breach loading black powder rifle that said 48 caliber on it.
I never got to see it

Welcome from North Dakota
Not native North Dakota , but it is like what Wyoming used to be like before all the rich people moved in, family on my mother's side was from between the Sydney Fairview area,
Ilive on the North side of the plateau here and can see the radar building from the old nuclear base from my house

Back