• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle blast magazine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have every single physical copy of Muzzle Blasts published. It’s a great resource. On ALR I often send folks pics of articles for their research so if anyone needs something like that PM me. Also members of the NMLRA can access all the digital copies on their website. Good stuff.
Hi Bob

I remember you helping me out with an NRA article. Just an opportunity to say THANKS - again.

Rick

I enjoy the magazine and also the assoc. I shoot at territerios and am going to Alabama in may for theres

So you trash the NMLRA because you only see the results of the territorials once after they are all finished? That is the only reason? You think you are going ro win the whole thing? Childish. Compete against yourself, not the world. Jeez.
WELL.. THE OLD TIMER QUIT IT doing the territorial in our state.They take half the money and make demands and wont even post the scores,and wont pay attention to line shooters,or hunters.Thats why there membership is 1/3 of what it was 10 years ago..i report ...you decide

WELL.. THE OLD TIMER QUIT IT doing the territorial in our state.They take half the money and make demands and wont even post the scores,and wont pay attention to line shooters,or hunters.Thats why there membership is 1/3 of what it was 10 years ago..i report ...you decide

Why did you not volunteer to take his place?

Do you really expect to see every Territorial Match result in Muzzle Blasts?

Membership did not decline because folks did not get their name in a magazine.

yeah well i paid 80.00 to compete..put top 5 in the mag..for each state it would take one page.I Shot 3 states n never knew the end results ..leaving after i was done with the aggregates that i wanted to shoot on saturday,n the shoots last until sunday..NO WHERE THERE WAS anywhere to ever find out.

yes its a good group but they focus on living history.INSTEAD of shooting..they after all these years decided to have a inline catagory...mayby to get more attendees...i did volunteer...I HAVE HELPED.The Best part is my nra membership is recognized to be able to compete as of 2010 or 12 when they wanted noting to do with the nra before their membership began sliding away.

yeah well i paid 80.00 to compete..put top 5 in the mag..for each state it would take one page.I Shot 3 states n never knew the end results ..leaving after i was done with the aggregates that i wanted to shoot on saturday,n the shoots last until sunday..NO WHERE THERE WAS anywhere to ever find out.

Send a note to the Host Club, they can tell you.

The other way is to send a note to Rick Repovsch at the NMLRA. He is the Territorial Coordinator, he can tell you.

If you are not happy with the Territorial's, send Rick a note, he will listen to you and he will respond to you.

Last edited:
yes its a good group but they focus on living history.INSTEAD of shooting..they after all these years decided to have a inline catagory...mayby to get more attendees...i did volunteer...I HAVE HELPED.The Best part is my nra membership is recognized to be able to compete as of 2010 or 12 when they wanted noting to do with the nra before their membership began sliding away.

There are Territorial matches scheduled in 13 states, some are 2 part and there are 2 large matches in Friendship. I see more shooting related articles than I do living history articles.

There are Territorial matches scheduled in 13 states, some are 2 part and there are 2 large matches in Friendship. I see more shooting related articles than I do living history articles.
YEAH then no listings on scores..just advertising to get you to go to get money it seems.I dont care about friendship indiana..never going...JUST POST the scores

Send a note to the Host Club, they can tell you.

The other way is to send a note to Rick Repovsch at the NMLRA. He is the Territorial Coordinator, he can tell you.

If you are not happy with the Territorial's, send Rick a note, he will listen to you and he will respond to you.
DID THAT TALKING ALL THROUGH THE 90S ..NEVER CHANGED A THING

There are expenses to run a territorial. Of course the old timer quit. Maybe due to health, maybe due to attitudes like yourself, maybe the old timer is not as savy as you technology wise around a computer. Offering to help is obviously beyond your capabilities.

Those at the top of the leader board are posted in Muzzle Blasts after the final one is complete. I read them to see who I know each year.

You are talking about 20+ years ago. Was Rick in charge then?

Oh well, back to the original question, magazine is a worth while read and lots of good advertisers there offering their products.

Now you yelling at us? Maybe you were ignored due to attitude. All this over posting of a score. By the way they have posted the results in the past. Unreal how you took over a guy's thread with your attitude over a score.

Those at the top of the leader board are posted in Muzzle Blasts after the final one is complete. I read them to see who I know each year.

You are talking about 20+ years ago. Was Rick in charge then?

Oh well, back to the original question, magazine is a worth while read and lots of good advertisers there offering their products.
But his score is not posted. Heaven only knows where he finished. I could careless about my score. It is a piece of paper we are shooting at. Heck of an attitude after 20 years. Wonder if they still hold a grudge agwinst someone in grammar echool.

If anyone subscribes to this magazine I want to know if it’s worth getting? Thanks!
I’ve subscribed to it for many years now. A lot of good information. Believe it or not, I’ve kept most of them. I’ll post a picture of one with the add I bought one of my first muzzle loaders from, the Navy Arms Harpers Ferry (which I still have). The prices will shock you.

Attachments

• F383D2CD-EBA1-4D5C-A4ED-6F29D2F0D8D0.jpeg
    F383D2CD-EBA1-4D5C-A4ED-6F29D2F0D8D0.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 63
  • E37F000C-7E26-4CD5-B7CF-44B61F6251AD.jpeg
    E37F000C-7E26-4CD5-B7CF-44B61F6251AD.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Harpers 1.jpg
    Harpers 1.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Back