• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mountaineer Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been into Muzzleloader hunting for 15 years. I now have 4 in the closet, two hawkens .50 percussion, one Pedersoli frontier, 50. percussion and now a T/C Renegade with a .62 smoothbore flintlock. I enjoying deer hunting in WV and have not hunted with a center fire rifle since 2000. I do not have many like minded hunters in my immediate circle of hunting friends and want to join the "fire" here on the internet to add to my knowledge.

Howdy! Sounds like you have a good start on your muzzleloading guns. Glad to meet you.

MDK...Welcome From Morgantown WVa !!!!
Howdy neighbor! Ya found the best Muzzleloading
Forum on the Net! Lots of Great folks here...
aadn women folk too! Theres lots of great readin...and the Moderators are Fantastic!
Looking forward to your posts! Dont forget to check out the classified section!

Welcome from Texas. There is a bunch of hillbillies on this forum. I have a little coal dust in my blood, my Grandmother was from Marmet.

Back