• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN MJ Custom 54 cal 1/2 stock flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling a couple of the safe fillers to fund what I really want. I don’t know a lot about this one, I bought it as a backup and never shot it. It’s likely been shot but doesn’t show it. Green Mountain 1” barrel, approx 1:32” twist, round ball rate of twist. not sure how to convert that. Solid tang breech. LR rain proof pan and stainless touch hole. 13-3/4” LOP. 32” barrel. 13-1/2 lbs. minty fresh bore and exceptional condition overall. Makers marks are shown in pictures. $875.00, $50 to ship. Located in Colorado. you ordered the parts from TOW you would have 1300-1400 into just the parts and sill have a ton of work in building a fine rifle like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1982.jpeg
    IMG_1982.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1983.jpeg
    IMG_1983.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1984.jpeg
    IMG_1984.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1985.jpeg
    IMG_1985.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1986.jpeg
    IMG_1986.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2019.jpeg
    IMG_2019.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Why isn't your name and paper with the gun in both your ads? Seems suspect

@mcleemcbride what he means is, your name and date on the card needs to appear in a photo with the item that is for sale. In the case above, there are pictures of the rifle, then a separate picture with your name and date.

@mcleemcbride what he means is, your name and date on the card needs to appear in a photo with the item that is for sale. In the case above, there are pictures of the rifle, then a separate picture with your name and date.
Ahah. That makes sense now. I thought I was following the rules but I must have mis understood. I’ll retake a new pic tomorrow with the note.

dang that's a nice rifle , is 1:32 really the twist rate?
It is a purty thing. I don’t mind looking at it alt all. With a fairly tight brush I got just about 1 full revolution in the 32” length. I know that’s not an exact rate of twist but I figured someone could do the conversion with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back