• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mike Brooks .40 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt pay 60 bucks for muffs just to look like a fat redneck with earmuffs on. They actually work :idunno:

wattlebuster said:
I didnt pay 60 bucks for muffs just to look like a fat redneck with earmuffs on. They actually work :idunno:
-----------------------------------------------
Atta Boy! WB!
I need to give you guys south of the Mason-Dixon line more credit..My Bad!!! :slap:
I can just see it now..all the heavenly white smoke coming outta that chicken coop!... :thumbsup:
Roy's got one in the works for me.... stay tuned!

Dan dont give me too much credit for brains :shake: If ya really think about it how smart of a redneck does it take to shoot in a chicken house all day smelling like chicken manure. They had cleaned it an put down fresh shavings but trust me the smell is still there. I had ear muffs BUT no clothes pin for the nose. If I had not wanted to get delilah sighted in out of the high winds we had then I would not have had the stomach for it. Desperate times call for desperate measures :idunno:

They had cleaned it an put down fresh shavings...

Wattles your living right!..
Ok now I have this picture...Good ol boy shooting his long rifle in a chicken coop ..smelling like chicken schlitz! Fresh dry wood shavings on the floor..
and one of Jim Chambers "spark machine" round faced locks throwing a shower of sparks all over Gods green earth....Not only was it deafening..you were shooting in a tinder box!..

Only a fellow flintlock nut can relate....
Can I get A "Amen brother!"
Life is good....Enjoy! :grin: ... nothing wrong taking off time with a new girl in town!

Now you've hit the nail on the head :thumbsup: Probably the best date I've ever been on. I did'nt have to drive but a couple miles. I did'nt have to buy dinner an a movie an I had my way with her :hmm:

tenngun said:
Fine looking gun, but you know Delilah was a bad girl, you had better send it to me so I can keep you safe from her charms. You dont have to thank me I'm just a nice guy looking out for you :grin:
Any one would be proud of it :thumbsup:

Don't listen to tenngun, as long as you don't let her talk you into cutting your hair you will be fine :wink:

Mike sure makes a great gun. That Delilah is a beauty!

Twisted_1in66 :thumbsup:
Dan

Wattlebuster you should tell 22 fowl about your neighbor and his smoke house doins.Im sure its worth another laugh.Curt

Latest posts

Back