• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midsouth Shooters Supply

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been buying from Midsouth Shooters since their catalog was a two-page newsprint flier. Good people and usually good prices.

And they'll sell you a baseball cap with logo for $2.99 instead of gouging you to do their advertising.

Unless you're overseas. The restrictions they place on overseas customers are absurd. I've never come across such practices before (and that includes ordering all sorts of things, not just for shooting).

Requiring a signed order to be faxed through! Good grief, a fax, in this day and age :shake: .

I think I have a pretty good idea about Midsouth. Thanks for all of your help. I am looking forward to becoming a Flintlock customer soon!

They are a great company to deal with!
You might also check out Natchez Shooters Supplies (also in Tennessee), and Graf and Sons(MO) they may have GPR's too. I buy alot of my stuff from these two companies.:thumbsup:

Back