FOR SALE Longrifle with both percussion and Flintlocks.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

wyoduster

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Have this custom made Rifle that comes with two locks.. Both are "Homer sales" Locks . They work great. Its a 36"+ barrel, 45 caliber, Silver trim on it. Makers name is underneath of barrel(can't remember name) I would like $1200. for it.guns - 22.jpg guns - 23.jpg guns - 26.jpg guns - 2.jpg

Eric Krewson

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a very similar rifle made in the early seventies by a guy named Art Vandervogle, I wonder if that is the name on the barrel of your gun?

wyoduster

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have a very similar rifle made in the early seventies by a guy named Art Vandervogle, I wonder if that is the name on the barrel of your gun?
No thats not it .. But I seem to think it was in the 90s. I can pull the barrel and check if interest is shown.

mrstang01

32 Cal
Reaction score
Do you have a closeup of the butt opposite of the lock? Are those initials on that side?

rrebuck

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Would you be interested in a partial trade of a couple of revolvers toward it? I have a pair of 44 cal Fillipieta revolvers - one had a trigger job and has a rougher grip b/c the previous reenactor used it as his shooter. The other revolver has what I'd call scroll engraving, with a nicer stock. Both have custom made leather holsters with a flap to cover them. I can also include a 45 cal Thompson percussion pistol with double set triggers. Where are you located?

Group Builder