• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD 45 Caliber Flintlock Rifle for Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLCranford3

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All,

For your consideration a beautiful well built Light 45 caliber flintlock rifle in a highly figured curly maple stock. Stock features German silver patch-box, with silver wire inlay a LOP of 13.5 inches, a swamped barrel of 38 inches (bore is bright and possibly could be unfired), with an Overall length of 53.5 inches. Caliber is 45. There is a maker's mark and number on the breech, but I don't know whose mark it is. This rifle weighs approximately 6-7 pounds and just feels really good in the hands. It is fitted with double set triggers, a Siler lock, and, a stainless vent liner for fast ignition. This rifle is an excellent choice as a first custom rifle , or even as a intermediate rifle. It's light and a very handy length. I am offering this rifle at: $1200 Shipping included. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. Thank you for stopping by. As far as payment, I will accept checks of all forms, money orders, or a discreet paypal.

Attachments

• Rifle01.jpg
    Rifle01.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Rifle02.jpg
    Rifle02.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle03.jpg
    Rifle03.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle04.jpg
    Rifle04.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle05.jpg
    Rifle05.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle06.jpg
    Rifle06.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle07.jpg
    Rifle07.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle08.jpg
    Rifle08.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • RIfle09.jpg
    RIfle09.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RIfle10.jpg
    RIfle10.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
More Pics. Thank you for stopping by.

Attachments

• Rifle11.jpg
    Rifle11.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle12.jpg
    Rifle12.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle13.jpg
    Rifle13.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle14.jpg
    Rifle14.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
  • RIfle15.jpg
    RIfle15.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Rifle16.jpg
    Rifle16.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello All,

For your consideration a beautiful well built Light 45 caliber flintlock rifle in a highly figured curly maple stock. Stock features German silver patch-box, with silver wire inlay a LOP of 13.5 inches, a swamped barrel of 38 inches (bore is bright and possibly could be unfired), with an Overall length of 53.5 inches. Caliber is 45. There is a maker's mark and number on the breech, but I don't know whose mark it is. This rifle weighs approximately 6-7 pounds and just feels really good in the hands. It is fitted with double set triggers, a Siler lock, and, a stainless vent liner for fast ignition. This rifle is an excellent choice as a first custom rifle , or even as a intermediate rifle. It's light and a very handy length. I am offering this rifle at: $1200 Shipping included. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer. Thank you for stopping by. As far as payment, I will accept checks of all forms, money orders, or a discreet paypal.
Swamped barrel, by chance?

I will take this gun at your asking price if available. PM was sent awhile ago. I always wanted a Kentucky Rifle since I had one long ago as a kid.

Thank you for everyone who Messaged me. This item is sold.

Regards
Trey

Hello All,

Somebody got a good deal on that rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back